We offer tailored and bespoke financial consulting services to firms both in the Cayman Islands and internationally.
USA Tax Advisory and Consultancy
We offer U.S. tax filing and consulting services to U.S. citizens and green card holders residing and working in the Cayman Islands. Our Cayman Islands based Tax Consultant is a Certified Public Accountant and Chartered Financial Analyst with years of experience in U.S. tax consulting, preparation and filing in the Cayman Islands, Bermuda and London.
As the reporting and filing of foreign income, foreign bank accounts and other foreign investments is being aggressively pursued by the IRS, it can be a challenge for you as a U.S. citizen or green card holder to keep informed and make sense of it all.
Outsourced PAYROLL Service
- Assisting with the preparation and collation of raw payroll related data for input in to a Client’s payroll system /application or a dedicated OMNI maintained QuickBooks file
- Assisting with editing and amending payroll runs to allow for changes such as a staff loan repayment changes, vacations taken, overtime etc
- The creation and provision of a payroll stub per staff member
- Creating and providing a finished ACH (Automated Clearing House) electronic file of the payroll disbursements required by the banks
- Internal Audits and financial statements preparation
- Internal management accounts production, internal audits and reviews
- Interim and co-CFO post fulfillment
- Accounts receivable, payable and banking services
- Shareholder meeting preparations
- The provision of accounting policies and procedures manuals
- Assistance with funding applications and pitch deck preparation
- The creation of a customized, dedicated QuickBooks file
- The recording of all income, expenses and other activities of the Client’s operations on a monthly, quarterly or client defined period basis
- Performing bank account reconciliations using the bank reconciliation module in the QuickBooks software;
- QuickBooks training
- The production of agreed upon year-end financial reporting