DATA & CRM
Data, meta-data, the data of data; that’s our forte.
We are the only Cayman based consulting firm with ‘boots on the ground’ delivering end to end data and metadata management solutions and services. Whether it is an on-premise, cloud or hybrid solution, Ronco delivers the right platform to match your business. How? Because we listen.
We specialize in Microsoft Dynamics GP and CRM/xRM solutions via our in-house team of certified consultants. We have a depth and breadth of Microsoft Azure and Office 365 expertise and are recognized Microsoft Silver Partners.
Click here for a deeper dive in to:
A complete enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution for small and medium-sized businesses, Dynamics GP helps you gain greater control over your financials, inventory, and operations.
More than just small business accounting software, Dynamics GP is an ERP solution for business that makes it easy to start with only what you need now and then adapt as your needs’ change. It’s flexible, configurable and designed to grow with you.
- Financial management and accounting.
- Manage your cash, assets, budgets, and banking, with built-in analytics and account-level security.
- Inventory management and operations; track and manage your production, inventory, orders, returns, and vendors.
- Sales and service and manage your sales, service contracts, and field resources.
- Business intelligence and reporting; real-time visibility and analytics to track performance and act with insight.
- Human resources and payroll; hire, train, and pay your team with the help of complete employee profiles and evaluation tools.
A strong CRM solution is a multifaceted platform where everything crucial to developing, improving, and retaining your customer relationships is stored. With CRM, you track and manage all the interactions with your customers, create custom relationships between your contacts and clients and track all and any information about them.
Ronco has this solution successfully implemented with a number of off-shore based corporate management and directorship services entities.
Microsoft Dynamics AX is a business solution for global enterprises that supports industry specific and operational business processes, along with comprehensive, core ERP functionality for financial and human resources management.
Microsoft Dynamics AX has been compared to traditional Tier 1 systems such as Oracle and SAP, yet has proven to be a more cost-effective and equally powerful solution.
We look to Microsoft Dynamics AX for customers who need the most robust of systems, including those who require:
- Hundreds of users catered to.
- Complex business processes such as multi-dimensional inventory.
- Complex multicurrency needs.
- Necessary, high level of customization.
- A platform that handles international business situations.